Thanks to love_of_tvb for the nomination!
1. Who is your favorite actor/actress? (You can list two maximum if you are having a really hard choice.)
I give my love away too easily so it’s really hard to pick a ‘favourite’ cos I fangirl so many different celebrities for reasons that vary in level of shallow-ness. I’ve been watching mostly lakorns for the past few years, so currently the actress on top of my list is Ann Thongprasom. I didn’t take to Ann’s looks instantly but her acting and strong work ethics slowly grew on me and she’s now an actress I really admire.
2. What is your all-time favorite series?
Uhm, again, I watch too many dramas to pick a favourite.
3. Who is your favorite on-screen and off-screen pairing?
Ken/Ann obviously and I rather like Pierre Png/Rui En (for those unfamiliar with Singapore dramas, you can check them out in A Tale of 2 Cities.) I presume off-screen pairing refers to an actual couple in RL? I’m really happy Andy Hui/Sammi Cheung made it after so many years and I can’t help but be touched every time I hear them sing this duet (Only You Are Irreplaceable) .
4. Who is your favorite singer (can be an individual, band, or group)?
Can I cheat and pick favourites by region? L’Arc-en-Ciel (Japan – band), Cheer Chen (Taiwan – singer/songwriter), Sodagreen (Taiwan – band), Potato (Thailand – band).
5. How long have you been watching TVB or dramas in general? And do you watch other dramas from other countries, besides TVB?
TVB dramas are dubbed and aired on Singapore’s free-to-air channels, so I’ve been watching them for as long as I can remember! HK, Taiwan, and Singapore’s Chinese dramas formed the staple of my drama diet when I was young, then ‘Alias’ introduced me to American dramas. Jdramas, kdramas followed and of course now lakorns. Yes, I’m quite the drama addict.
6. How long have you been in the blogging world?
I’ve been blogging for over 10 years but I started blogging specifically on entertainment related stuff maybe around 7 years ago?
7. What part of the world do you live in? (You can be specific or not)
I’m from the sunny isle of Singapore!
8. How old are you? (You can give an age group.)
Let’s just say I’ve been working for a few year now.
9. What are you studying, and what major? If you’re working, then what field?
I’m working in the finance sector.
10.List five facts about yourself.
I have a sweet tooth.
I’m afraid of the cold.
I’m terribly lazy.
I have been told I grind my teeth in my sleep.
I play the piano.
According to the rules I’m supposed to come up with 10 questions and nominate 10 bloggers to answer them but… as I’ve said I’m terribly lazy! So I’m listing my less-than-10 questions here and anyone interested is welcome to leave your answers in the comment section or answer them on your blog!
1. Quote me something. It can be from a book, drama, song lyrics, anything.
2. Name the languages you can speak/read/write in.
3. If you could re-live a single year in your life, which would it be and why?
4. Describe your dream holiday.
5. Share a song (it can be in any language). Please leave a youtube link. If you like, you can share what the song means to you or why you fancy it.
6. Any books/manga you really want made into a drama?
P.S. If you have any random questions you want to ask me, feel free to as well!