6. What lakorn are you currently watching?
Silamanee (Precious Stone) 2008 Paul Pattarapol/Kob Suvanant.
7. A lakorn you looked forward to but disappointed you in the end?
Namtan Mai comes to mind. I was obsessed with Aum/Aff after ‘Jam Loey Rak’ and anticipated seeing them partner on-screen again but Namtan Mai was soooo draggy and the OTP spends more than half the lakorn apart. I hung round for the whole lakorn for the Aum/Aff’s sake but I really should’ve bailed earlier.
8. A lakorn you started without expectations but loved it in the end?
‘Ruk Mai Mee Wan Tai’ I guess? I started watching mainly to have a laugh at the cheesy vampire storyline and it was cheesy but Dome and Ploy’s chemistry was so hot I went fangirl crazy over them.
9. Preferred lakorn type (revenge, slap/kiss, boran, romcom etc)?
I generally prefer romcoms but not those with slapstick comedy. An occasional slap/kiss is good too!
10. Favourite male/female character?
Alin from ‘Sood Sanaeha’.
11. Least favourite male/female character?
Tin, the p’ek from ‘Plerng See Roong’. He’s not just a jerk, he’s a hypocritical jerk and I can’t stand those.
12. A lakorn character you’d like to be friends with in real life?
Napdao from ‘Num Baan Rai Gab Wanjai Hi-so’. She’s fun, zesty, and you’ll definitely want her on your side in a cat fight!
13. A lakorn character you’d marry in real life?
I was tempted to pick the perfect gentleman Khun Chai Klang from ‘Baan Sai Thong’ but as wonderful as he is, he can be rather cold and overly rational. I shall go with Phoo Yai Lee from ‘Phoo Yai Lee Gab Nang Ma’. He’s also mature and responsible but his inner child is still very much active so I think life with him will be filled with laughter.
14. Lakorns are full of psycho villains. Who makes your blood boil the most?
Leela from ‘Sawan Biang’. There are many lakorn villains I would gladly strangle but I have a giant soft spot for Kawee despite his gazillion faults and to see Leela stepping on exactly where it hurts for Kawee (his relationship with his dad) makes my blood pressure goes through the roof. Doesn’t help that she’s so obsessed with Kawee she doesn’t give two hoots about her own sister’s suffering!
15. A lakorn character that is most like you?
I’d say Pim from ‘Khun Samee Kamalor Tee Ruk’. I’m not as fierce as she is (I think? haha) but I can be stubborn like Pim in wanting to do things the way I like. Her career-mindedness and being spoilt by her family is similar to me too. Heeh.